Your Favorite Recipe!
New York Style Cheesecake Cupcakes!
Voted by my Baker Team members here is my first ever recipe vlog. This is the recipe you wanted to see the most!!!
This is just one of over 50 recipes you will receive with your Silicone Baking Set.
New York Style Cheesecake Cupcakes
◉ 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
◉ 5 tablespoons melted butter
◉ 3 tablespoons sugar
◉ 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
◉ 1/2 cup sour cream
◉ 3 tablespoons flour
◉ 1/2 cup sugar
◉ 1 tablespoon vanilla
◉ 2 eggs
◉ 3 or 4 graham crackers, crushed for sprinkling
Cream Cheese Frosting
◉ 2 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
◉ 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
◉ 6 oz. cream cheese, cold
1. Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Spray 12 count cupcake pans.
2. In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 Tablespoons
sugar, and melted butter with a fork until most and crumbly.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture into each cupcake liner. Using a small
glass, tamp down crumbs to form a crust. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with
mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time,
mixing on low after each just until blended.
5. Pour 1/3 cup filling into each prepared liner. Bake 45 minutes or until
cheese cake is set. Cool to room temperature then top each cheesecake with
1-2 tablespoons of cherry filling.
6. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve immediately. Store remaining cheesecakes in an
airtight container for up to 5 days.
7. A skewer inserted in the center should come out clean.
8. Let the cupcakes cool slightly in the pan before turning out onto a wire rack to
9. Roughly break up the graham crackers and put them in a food processor.
Process until finely ground.
10. When the cupcakes are cold, spoon the cream cheese frosting on top and
finish with a sprinkling of ground graham crackers.
1. Beat the confectioners’ sugar and butter together in a freestanding electric
mixer with a paddle attachment (or use a handheld electric whisk) on medium slow
speed until the mixture comes together and is well mixed.
2. Add the cream cheese in one go and beat until it is completely incorporated.
3. Turn the mixer up to medium-high speed and continue beating until the
frosting is light and fluffy — this should take at least 5 minutes. However, be
careful not to over beat as the frosting can quickly become runny.
Calories: Total Fat: Total Carbohydrates: Protein:
250 15g 20g 11g
Leave a comment